To make the girls & women self-sufficient and independent. To empower them with complete knowledge of the field chosen.
To give quality education to the girls & women from every strata of the society.
- To follow the mission statement of the institution to achieve its vision.
- To provide infrastructure and a supportive environment to blend Teaching and research for both students and faculty members.
- To provide opportunities to the faculty members to update their knowledge related to their subjects.
- To create research and learning opportunities for faculty members for self-growth and improved teaching.
- The continuous growth of our students through the continuous growth of teachers.
- To unleash the human potential within students by providing the necessary forum for co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Take efforts to introduce the students to the contemporary realities of the world.
- To maintain good academic standards through innovative and effective teaching and learning methods.
- To imbue the students with ethically sound and socially useful values along with the curriculum and make them socially responsible citizens for a new India.
To make the institution student-centric with continuous up-gradation of knowledge of the faculty for the benefit of the stakeholders in general and students in particular.
- Certificate Courses organized for better employability and reducing industry-academia gap: – Different departments of the institutions have initiated many certificate courses to prepare students for the industry. – The courses offered are related to modern marketing concepts, media-related skills, and new arenas in information technology.
- Developing an understanding of Entrepreneurship among students: – The institution has started The Incubation Centre for developing the entrepreneurial attitude among students. – Activities like competition on business ideas, interaction with entrepreneurs, and identifying business ideas are organized for the students
- Opportunities for faculty development: – The institution provides support for participating in training programs and workshops. – The institution organizes faculty development programs for the teachers to update their knowledge and for better usage of technology.