Rules and Regulations:
- Every student must have an Identity Card, which has to be bought from the Polytechnic Office, and must produce the same at the time of payment of fees and /or on demand by any staff member of the Polytechnic.
*Duplicate Identity Card will be issued on payment of Rs.50/-
- The office hours are from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all week days and 9.30 a.m.to 1.00 p.m on Saturday. Class timings are from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 10.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.on Saturday.
- Misbehaviours/ misconduct by the students causing disturbance to the campus will not be appreciated.
- Students should keep the premises of the institution CLEAN & ORDERLY. All waste should be thrown in the dustbins provided.
- The management will not be responsible for any accident that may be caused to any student during her work in Polytechnic.
- The whole class is responsible for the care of the Polytechnic property kept therein.
Damage to the property of any kind, or loss of any equipment or cosmetics will be punishable and the whole class will be fined if the culprit is not identified.
- Certificate will not be issued if the candidate’s work is not satisfactory or is incomplete.
- The students are required to collect their original certificates and all the work submitted to the teacher for correction/ assessing, within a month of completing the course. The Polytechnic will not be responsible for the certificates and articles not collected till the specified date.
*Duplicate certificates will be issued on payment of Rs.500/-
- Students of Beauty Culture course should have no objection in allowing other girls from practicing on them.
- Students have to appear for autonomous internal examination at the specified dates. If due to some unavoidable reasons they could not appear for the examinations, a retest may be given at the discretion of the Principal on payment of Rs.200/- as retest fees per subject.
- Government examination dates can not be changed.
- The students can approach the Head of the Polytechnic for any counseling, guidance or help.
- Students will be sent for Government exams at the discretion of the Management.
- Students will be fined for late coming, use of cellphones in class and nonpayment of fees in time.
- Students are requested not to bring any valuables or large amount of money in cash to the class. If damaged or lost, the institute will not be held responsible.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Timings: 10.a.m to 5.p.m
- Regular attendance is essential. Students must complete minimum 75% attendance before appearing for examinations. If any student is absent for more than 3days at a stretch, a written letter by the parent or local guardian has to be submitted.
- In case of illness a medical certificate should be submitted
- If a student is absent for more than 15days without notice, her admission will be considered as a withdrawal.
Payment of Fees
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 150/- for the form and Rs.50/- for the ID card. Fees can be paid through cheque or Challan given from the office.
If a student wishes to withdraw her admission she has to submit an application for the withdrawal and has to clear her 1st installment of Course fee. Any fees that are paid are not refundable.
Polytechnic 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m
Parent’s visit 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Admission enquiry 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m
The office hours are from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.on all week days and 9.30 a.m.to 1.00 p.m on Saturdays. Office timings for parents and visitors is 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.