- Students are expected to maintain a high standard in their behaviour and manner of speech.
- Students’ actions and language should be courteous at all times.
- Students must converse with each other in standard language in the school premises.
- Students should greet peers, teachers and visitors whenever they meet them.
- Attentiveness in class and regularity in home assignments is mandatory.
- Each student should take pride in keeping the school campus clean.
- Fighting, bullying, denying use of facilities to others, damaging school property and causing injury to others will invite strict disciplinary action.
- Students are responsible to the school authority not only for their conduct in school, but also for their general behaviour outside.
- Any objectionable conduct reported or observed is liable to disciplinary action.
- All unresolved disagreements amongst peers must be brought to the class teacher’s notice.
- Students must be regular and punctual in attending school
Minimum attendance required is 80% in an academic year
- No test will be rescheduled or re-conducted to accommodate a student’s absence
- In the event of absence for up to three days, a written note should be submitted either through email, a note in the student diary or a leave letter sealed in an Envelope, explaining the reason for the absence. A leave request made through phone calls should be later supported with an application
- If the duration of absence is to be more than three days, a written permission needs to be obtained from the Headmistress/ senior teacher.
- If sick leave is being mentioned and it is for more than 3 days, the parent should submit a doctor’s certificate
- No half days or early leave for students will be permitted
- In the interest of students and discipline, parents are earnestly requested not to apply for leave for family vacations, ceremonies and functions.
- Mobile phones/ I-pods/ PSPs/ CDs/ cassettes/ Walkman and other similar items
- Fancy jewellery/ watches
- Valuable articles
- Inappropriate books and magazines
- Inflammable and sharp items
- The Annual Expenses Slips will be issued from the school office in the beginning of the year.
- The payment for miscellaneous expenses etc. are to be deposited in DCB Bank, Dhole Patil Road, Pune only on or before the last date mentioned on the slip. Kindly pay before that to avoid a late fee fine.
- No student will be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears due on his/ her account have been cleared before the commencement of the new term.
- Overdue Annual expenses may attract penal action by the school.
- Notice of leaving School must be given at least 30 days before the beginning of the next academic year.
- Application for the withdrawal is to be made in the prescribed form given in the diary, which must be signed by the parent /guardian of the pupil.
- Leaving Certificate will be issued within 15 days, provided all dues are paid
- Pink pleated frock
- Red belt
- Red bloomer
- Red ribbons and hairband
- Black shoes and black socks
- Red sweater
- Pink shirt
- White half pant
- Black belt
- Black socks & black shoe
- Red sweater
Primary: Class I to Class IV
Guidelines for Parents:
- Parents are requested to
To check the uniform, school bag and punctuality of the child as a matter of routine.
- To check the diary daily, see the pages assigned for parent teacher communication and put their signature.
- Read school circulars, notes, remarks and evaluation reports by the teachers carefully.
- Acknowledge wherever required.
Communicate to the teacher any matter of concern with regard to the feedback that you receive from the child, that may help the child gain confidence.
- Ensure that valuable articles or money are not brought to the school.
- Not engage teachers of the VM. & DM. PM. Urdu Primary School for private tuitions.
- Encourage their child to do his work independently.
- Encourage their child to take interest in activities, academics, co curricular activities and sports.
- Intimate the school office at the earliest in writing of any changes in address or telephone number.
Not to enter the classrooms without permission.
- Motivate their child to maintain a proper code of conduct.
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of conduct, injuries to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of the student.
- To adhere to the school’s policies and discipline rules as any misbehaviour or indiscipline may lead to serious disciplinary action.